Bookings for group visits are welcome by prior arrangement.
- We can offer groups an introductory talk on arrival in our courtyard. This gives you a brief history of the museum, William Cowper and John Newton
- We can also provide you with a guided tour of the museum and/or gardens
- We are able to provide refreshments by arrangement.
- A visit can last from 90 minutes to 3 hrs
- Prepayment for groups is requested
We are a Georgian town house consisting of 4 floors; these are broken up by flights of 6 steps and half landings. Each floor has plenty of chairs for visitors to sit on.
The shop, courtyard, gardens and Cowper’s Kitchen are accessible by wheelchair.
We welcome visits from school groups. Please see Educational Group Visits.
Contact us by letter, email or telephone.
|Telephone No||+44 (0)1234 711516|